Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unseasonable

It was such an unseasonably warm day (mid- to high-80s) for a January day. Supposedly it was cold in LA while I was back home for 1 month for Christmas break, but it was warm when I left and warm when I returned. Skirt weather, if I've ever seen it.

Curse school and work -- how will I ever find the motivation to do well my last semester!
For such a beautiful day, it was a shame I had to spend most of it inside looking out...

[0.8 sec, F22, ISO 400, 48mm]

[1/4 sec, F22, ISO 400, 28mm]

Of course, I let the cats out to enjoy the warm day, and Toby simply could not pass up the opportunity to get stuck on the roof...

[0.3 sec, F22, ISO 400, 48mm]

When I got back to my apartment, the willowy eucalyptus outside had finally goldened as though autumn had finally arrived. Despite the gardeners coming to clean up the leaves yesterday, there remains a sea of yellow...

[1/5 sec, F10, ISO 400, 63mm]

At least I got to enjoy an hour of warmth outside between class and lab =)

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment