Monday, March 23, 2009

Endings

Yesterday winter ended. How is it that I survived all winter without getting sick, and then the first day of spring, my head swells like a balloon?

Spring break also ended. And I made my last drive down I-5 from San Jose to Los Angeles -- the last time for school, anyway. Less than 2 months left, and then college will be over. And I'm kind of freaking out.

The drive was gorgeous. The rain and the high winds cleared out the central valley, and the rolling hills were green and breathtaking. Unfortunately, my camera was out of batteries, so the moment I tried to take a picture mid-drive (Adrian was a doll and took over halfway down because I felt like my eyes wanted to seal shut they stung so bad), I couldn't. I thought I would actually get a good shot!! Oh well, they were beautiful to look at on one of the few drives I was actually a passenger for.

Adrian brought a power inverter so he could DJ half the trip with his laptop, so I gave my camera battery a quick charge, and when we stopped to pee in Valencia, I got a quick shot from the parking lot as the day came to a close as well.

[1/1250 sec, f10, ISO 400, 105mm]
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment