Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menacing Eyes

So this post is purely for the bloggin -- the picture is pretty terrible.

I stayed up all night studying for the midterm I have on Tuesday, while Adrian played xbox. Around 3am, there was a noise outside and the cats stretched their necks as they listened wide-eyed at the window. There were 3 raccoons in the tree immediately outside my door and window. When I went outside to take a picture, 2 of them got scared off, but 1 them remained, and I only had enough time to grab 1 malfocused picture of him before he clambered onto my roof (it was too dark for autofocus, and in the dark I could only do so well to focus on a pair of eyes in a tree:


I have much more pause letting my cats out at night knowing there is a pack of raccoons on the loose (more unsettling: Google the phrase "pack of raccoons" and the 2nd hit is "seriously why would a pack of raccoons want to kill kittens").
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment